Grayton Bayou home to be built, the wooded lot is on of the few that has a rear entry alley to the home site. Grayton Bayou offers a large community pool and spa tub. Amenities consist of a common area, nature areas, picnic area, bayfront park. For boaters there is a ramp access on McQuage Bayou just a block over. Head out to the bay for some fishing or kayaking. A 5 minute drive to Grayton Beach or 30A. Pick your tile, colors and appliances.
Tim Norris of Pelican Real Estate- Seagrove Beach Office
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Emerald Coast,
Vol. 25, Issue 04, Page 14.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- New Construction
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV, Cable TV Available
- Pets Allowed: Pets Allowed
- Roof: Metal Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Pool, Fee Incl. Electricity, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Picnic Area(s)
- Interior Construction: Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s) in Master Bedroom(s)
- MLS Area: Point Washington
- Boat Facilities: Boat Launch
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Living Room: 14x16
- Dining Room: 12x16
- Kitchen: 12x15
- Master Bedroom: 15x17